Wholesale Sales Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Pieces of Me is a fresh, energetic company, where we design and create beautiful, meaningful jewelry that reminds women of the qualities that make them unique. We’re a growing lifestyle brand on a mission to make women feel loved for who they are.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a smart, energetic and motivated individual who has demonstrated the ability to drive sales growth and help us grow into a nation-wide brand. We’re a small, close-knit team, but have a big passion for what we do and the products that we bring to the world. Our environment is fueled by creativity and innovation; our people are positive, flexible, adaptable and always ready to take on new challenges.
Do You Have the Right Stuff?
You have previous sales management experience, you’re self-directed and highly motivated to succeed at everything you take on. You are passionate about our mission and about helping our company grow and build our brand. You’re well organized and have great ability to build, nurture and maintain great customer relationships. You’re a team player, open-minded and always bring a positive attitude and good energy forward.
Our ideal candidate shares in our love of the jewelry and gift industry and will bring a high energy and enthusiasm to our growing business.
What You’ll Do as Wholesale Sales Manager
Develop our wholesale program acting as liaison to all wholesale accounts and sales representatives. You will focus on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, increasing sales, and taking our brand nation-wide.
- Manage existing accounts + turn potential retail prospects into long-time customers
- Maintain relationships with national sales groups and their accounts
- Contribute to long-term company sales strategy & brand identity
- Occasional local and national travel to tradeshows and events
- Develop strong national wholesales sales program
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, or related field required.
- Proven sales track record experience
- Strong business acumen & ability to drive the sales process from start to close
Skills & Abilities
- Professional phone & email communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven account management skills to drive sales
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Google docs & sheets
- Proficiency in Shopify, Dropbox, Shipstation a plus
Stable Salary + High commission program for successful candidate
To apply please email Elsa Vos at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.