Business Support Coordinator
Compensation: $12-$15 per hour depending on experience
Pieces of Me is a young, energetic female-owned company, where we design and create beautiful, meaningful jewelry that reminds women of the qualities that make them unique. We’re a growing lifestyle brand on a mission to make women feel loved for who they are.
We also recently launched a second lifestyle + gift brand called, The Darling Effect, where we take customer favorites and bring them to new heights through great packaging and design.
Who We’re Looking For:
I’m looking for a smart, energetic and motivated individual to join our team and help us grow into nationally recognized brands. We’re a small close-knit team, but have a big passion for what we do and the products that we bring to the world. Our environment is fueled by creativity and innovation; our people are flexible, adaptable and always ready to take on new challenges.
Do You Have the Right Stuff?:
You are self-directed and highly motivated to succeed at everything you take on. You are curious and passionate about helping our company grow and build our brand. Changing environments, varying levels of responsibilities and challenging objectives are the opportunity you need to think outside the box and allow your true strengths to shine. In moments of chaos, you remain calm and rely on your well-developed organizational prowess to prioritize multiple deadlines/projects and effectively communicate what needs to get done.
What You’ll Do As A Business Support Coordinator:
You'll be a second hand to our business/operations manager as well as an assistant to our founder + owner Elsa Vos with anything and everything she needs help with.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing and responding to all customer service inquires- through our wholesale and eccomerce channels for both brands.
- Managing inventory levels- receiving inventory and entering inventory adjustments as required into our accounting system
- Assist in entering wholesale orders into our system
- Entering Data from monthly sales + generating reports as required
Assist Elsa with….
- Answering emails and organizing her inbox
- Emailing retailer accounts and prospects
- Enter new products and images into our website
- Develop email funnels for the wholesale channel + eccom channel
- Research! Other sales avenues, marketing tactics, advertising opportunities, competitors etc.
- Organizing folders and files
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing any and all other related tasks as assigned
Education & Experience
- Working towards or holding a bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, communication or related field.
- 1-2 years work or internship experience in retail, management,, business, e-commerce, operations or related field.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects setting priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in google docs/google drive- specifically excel and google sheets
- Basic understanding of Shopify, Shipstation, Dropbox is a plus.